Blank hotmail login page problems
Aaron Carter in Hotmail
28 days ago
Many Hotmail users complained about some problems they have encountered with their account, such as reaching to a blank page after loading or log-in redirecting. Here is a few troubleshoot methods that you can follow to resolve this problems.
- Clear the cache of your web browser and remove cookies.
- Update your Adobe Flash player.
- Update the new software on your computer.
- If you log in to the blank page, simultaneously hold two keys Ctrl and F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page.
- Restore the security level of the default web browser.
- Download the newest version of Windows Live.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can try using Mozilla Firefox instead. Download and install the newest Firefox version and go for Hotmail.com.
- Check your Anti-Virus software and make sure that it is the newest update.
- Update and run anti-spyware software on your computer. If you haven't anti-spyware software, you should install it.
- Sometimes keywords Hotmail is the problem, try logging in again with keywords Hotmail.com.
- Try restarting your computer.