Block a sender on Outlook
Ella Scott in Hotmail
8 days ago
When you no longer want to receive messages from someone for whatever reasons, you can block them from sending you messages. Here is how to block a sender on Outlook.com.
- Go to your Inbox on https://outlook.live.com/owa.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right, choose Options.
- On the left pane, select Mail > Junk email > Blocked senders.
- Add the address of the sender or domain that you don't want to receive messages from to the box below.
- After you typed the address, click the plus "" to add.
- Click Save when you're done.
- You can also Edit or Remove an address by clicking it on the list then selecting the pencil icon "" or trash can "" icon. Remember to save your changes.