How to change Outlook password?
Tom Lee in Hotmail
1 month ago
It's always a good idea to change your password on a regular basis, to keep your account secure and yourself safe from any potential threats.
- Select your profile picture > View account > Change password.
- You might be asked to sign in. This is a security measure so even if you're already signed in, you'll be asked to provide a username and password.
- You might have to enter the last four digits of your phone number, then click Send code.
- Provide the code that's sent to your mobile phone.
- Type your old password followed by the new one. Re-enter your new password, and then click Save.
If you forgot your password, follow this link to reset your password.