Outlook Sign In
Sign in Outlook.com - the webmail service from Microsoft, you could start sending, receiving emails and store files with 15 GB of free online storage and access them anywhere on other devices. Before logging in Outlook.com account, you need to create a free account to use Microsoft’s products. Go to Outlook Sign up for our detailed instructions.
Follow the Outlook.com sign in tutorial to help you access your account in web browser, apps and mobile devices.
Login Outlook.com on web
- Go to Outlook.com login page https://outlook.live.com/owa.
- Enter your email address or phone number and provide your password. Click Sign in.
- Check the box Keep me signed in if you are signing in from a personal computer and you want to be signed in automatically each time visit this page.
Login Outlook.com on mobile device
You can find a list of official apps from Microsoft Corporation in our Outlook App page.
- Open Microsoft Outlook app on your device.
- Tap Get started.
- Enter your email address in the box (you can add account from email services other than outlook such as: Gmail, Yahoo Mail...). Tap Continue when done.
- You will have to sign in the email address that you have provided for signing up. Enter your password. Click Sign in.
- Allow Microsoft Outlook app to access your account's information. Scroll down and tap Yes (Or Allow if you used a Gmail address).
- Wait for a few moments. Tap Maybe later if you don’t want to add more email account (Outlook can manage multiple email accounts).
You will be shown a brief guide about the app's interface, tap Skip if you don't like. You are now logged in Outlook on your mobile device. For help to log out, go here.