Outlook Sign Out
Outlook.com - the email service from Microsoft. An Outlook.com account is a Microsoft Account that also allows you to access other Microsoft’s products. Go to Outlook Sign up page to start creating a Microsoft account now.
This article will show you how to sign out your Outlook.com account on web and via Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile devices
Sign out of Outlook.com on web
- Open your mailbox by going to https://outlook.live.com/owa.
- Click your profile picture on the top right corner of the page. Choose Sign out.
- Wait for a few seconds and your Outlook.com account is signed out, the page will be automatically redirected to www.msn.com.
Sign out of Outlook.com in Microsoft Outlook app
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app in your mobile device.
- Tap the “gear icon” in the top right of your Inbox.
- In Accounts section, choose the account you want to sign out.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Account to remove it from Microsoft Outlook app.
- Confirm your action, tap Delete.
Now your Outlook.com account is signed out. To sign in again, find out how here.